Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in ten years.....




In ten years….
I see myself living in Rhode Island by the water on a nice summer beach house. I could also see myself here in Michigan in an apartment. I want to open my own daycare, I would like a 24 hour daycare and if that does not work out I would like to be a teacher or a helper for the special education kids.. I want to go to college either at R.I.C (Rhode Island College) or a college in Michigan where I can get a degree in child care.
I see myself a pink slug bug convertible and my house is going to be like amazing, I’m going to have pink walls with black text quotes all over the walls in my living room. I’m going to have my room be a master bedroom with a master bathroom with a HUGE bathtub and a master closet, my room is going to be splattered with white with bright colors like hot pink, bright orange, lime green and more.
I’m going to have amazing but cute furniture I want beanbags and spiny chairs and I think it would be amazing to have a pink and black kitchen table. I would settle for a zebra table as well, in 10 years I see myself starting a family I want 2 kids I want a boy and a girl. The boys name is going to be Christopher Michael; the girls name is going to be Isabella Grace:).
I’m also going to change my name in 4 years my real name in 4 years is going to be Torey Lynn.












2 comments:

  1. I think thats really nice you want to help people in daycare or special education for kids thats really nice to help people out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must really love pink. and its nice you want to help special ed kids.

    ReplyDelete