Friday, September 25, 2009

ABC:)

Torey’s ABC’s

A is for the alphabet because that’s what I have to use to do this paper.
B is for blue because that’s my favorite color.
C is for caffeine because I am always hyper.
D is for different because I am different than anyone else.
E is for energetic cause I have lots of energy.
F is for fabulous because I’m just amazing like that.
G is for grandparents cause mine mean a lot to me
H is for happy cause everyone should be happy
I is for implumous because I don’t have feathers
J is for jolterhead because I’m really clumsy
K is for Katie cause that’s my mommy’s name
L is for love because I love everyone(most people)
M is for Mt dew cause that’s an amazing drink
N is for noctivagant because I like to wander in the night=)
O is for ounce because I have a fat cat
P is for pets because I have 11 of them
Q Is for quilt because I hate to be cold
R is for riant because I absolutely love to laugh:)
S is for soothfast because I don’t lie
T is for Torey because I’m the best
U is for ubique because I’m everywhere
V is for Victoria because that’s my real name
W is for witeless because I’m never to blame:)
X is for xenodocheionology because I love to stay in hotels.
Y is for Yellow because I like that color
Z is for zootrophy because I love my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment