Monday, October 26, 2009

A Perfect Day:)

A Perfect Day...

If I was told that I only had 24 hours left to live I would spend it just something like this. In the morning I would wake up at about 6:15am. I would go to the kitchen and I would want to smell fresh waffles, pancakes, French toast with hot syrup too. I would want there to be orange juice, milk and with a lot of mt dew. I think then I would just want to enjoy everything there with my family.

After breakfast I would want to go sky diving because I plan on doing that the day I turn 18 anyways. After I dive, I would want to just go and get all my friends together and just do everything with them. I would want to go shopping, drink all the mt dew I could possibly drink. So by this time in the day it would be about 10. I would go and get my permit then I could drive everywhere. So then I would try to figure out how I’m dien. Then I would eat a full pizza lunch with 3 cheese and butter cheese crusts and then I would eat 3 cheese breadsticks.

After lunch I would call everyone and have a huge party at my house I think that would be amazing I would hire people to come and sing at my party though. Because if this was my last party it will be one no one with forget. I think I would rent out a club though because I want the changing floor colors. With the smoke coming from the ceilings and the floors. There will only be 2 rules don’t get caught doing anything bad and no people I don’t like. I would want my party to end at like 11:11.

Then I would spend the rest of my night at my house with my family. I would want to be watching a good movie, like a walk to remember or something in that nature. Something like a romantic comedy just because those are my favorite types of movies. Just sitting there with some popcorn and I would want to die in my sleep with no pain or suffering. I want to go with my family and some close friends around me. I wouldn’t care really if I died though because I’m not scared of death like most people are. Because you’re supposed to live everyday like it’s your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment