Friday, October 16, 2009

Riddles....

1)I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?


2)A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?


3)I am not alive but I grow; I don't have lungs but I need air; I don't have a mouth but water kills me. What am I?


4)Only one color, but not one size, Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies. Present in sun, but not in rain, Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What is it.


5)A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis: The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet. The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?



6)I'm sometimes white Although sometimes I'm black. I take you there But never bring you back. What am I?


7)There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die?


8)Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake yet not a single man got wet! Why


9)When asked how old she was Suzie replied "In two years I will be twice as old as I was five years ago." How old is she?"


10)There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment