Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Halloween :)
My Halloween plans are to go out with my friends or I’m just going to go to some parties with my friends. Or I can try and convince my parents to let me have a party at my house, I think that will be really easy to do. I don’t think I’m going to go out this year, I normally go out every year and after I get home with my sisters we sort our candy, we trade it, then we give our dad the candy we don’t like.
I think that my favorite Halloween costume was when I was in 3rd grade. I told my mom I wanted to be bubbles from the powderpuff girls. That was my favorite show when I was little plus I named my dog after bubbles. So that was another reason that I wanted to be bubbles I
think that it was a great Halloween.
There is something’s that I hate about Halloween. The first thing I hate about Halloween is how late you have to start; I mean who really wants to go out at 6 or 7. I hate the people who leave their lights on when there not giving out candy anymore. I hate going with my little sisters
because they just take forever to go Halloween.
The things that I love about Halloween are. I love getting the free candy all the parties, I like how you can just dress like a freak and no one can or will say anything. It’s just fun walking around with my friends. The best part about Halloween is the scary movies:).
Some of my favorite scary movies are….
1) Arachnophobia: this movie scared the life out of me just because I have arachnophobia, and my dad came in the middle of the movie scared me and my friend, telling us it was time for dinner I made him carry me up the stairs I wouldn’t touch the floor..
2) 'The Ring' everyone thought this was so scary I really didn’t just the girl coming scared me. But it was still a good movie
3) Halloween I love all of the Halloween movies they don’t scare my they are just jumpy but still my favorite movies:)
4) Saw this is a movie that will creep me out but if I watch it with people I’m not scared at all I think if I watch it alone something will like happen so I just don’t..

5) The Strangers: this movie scared me only because it was a true story and it is just creepy with the masks and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment