Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How I Communicate



I communicate mostly by text messaging. I’m always on my phone texting or talking. I think that texting is a faster and quicker way to talk. I don’t like to sit down and talk to people face to face I think it’s just faster to text.

Another way I communicate is by MySpace I have had a MySpace sense I was in 7th grade. I use it a lot to talk to my friends if I get my phone taken away. I think that a lot of people use MySpace because it’s fast and easy to use. A lot of people think that MySpace is bad but it’s just like texting on the computer.

I also communicate by Facebook I don’t like Facebook as much as texting or MySpace because nothing is private. Everything that everyone does on it everyone can see the only thing you can’t see is messages and no one likes to type messages comments are faster. I guess that it’s ok though but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone. I’m not the biggest fan of Facebook but it’s ok I guess.


My favorite class in school would have to be 3rd grade it was my first year In Livonia Public Schools. I had Mrs. Camble she was the nicest teacher that I have ever had she was nice but only if you worked. So that tended to make people work she was not nice when she was angry. I also met my best friend in her class Haleigh and I have been bestfriends for 6 years now. We met the first day of school and we were just inseparable ever sense. We walked to and from school together every day for three years. We would hang out at her house every day after school and we still do that sometimes today

No comments:

Post a Comment