Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Plans for the 5-day holiday

My plans for the 5-day weekend are on Tuesday/ Today I am going to the pantomime till about 9 tonight. After pantomime I’m going to go to my friend Haleigh’s house with Alex and Dean to watch New Moon. When it’s over I think I will be spending the house at Haleigh’s house and just chillaxing. Then Wednesday I am going to just hang out with Haleigh for a few until my mom calls me to come home. This is normally around like 12 then I have to go home and clean, I have to clean for tomorrow I hate cleaning my house so I normally get out of it.
I just have to find a way to get out of it and we will be all good. Then I will just go hangout with people until its dinner, and then I will go home and eat then just watch television for a while. I think my friend big Jake or lumpy is coming over to sleep over and stay the rest of the break. Then on Thursday I will just be like sleeping in until like 1.
Then I will have to get up for a few just to eat and stuff and then I will go to sleep again. Have people come over and just chillax for a few probably go up to the park. Then go home eat dinner with my family for thanksgiving. Then most likely hang out with people again and then come home and go to sleep.

On Friday I plan on sleeping till 1 having Haleigh and Alex come over. I’m going to get my mom up at like2 and then I’ll get ready to go. My mom is taking me to get my nose pierced on Friday and I am going to try and get her to let me get my belly button pierced too. I hope she lets me but if she doesn’t I’m going to try for my tongue or my lip. I want two things pierced that day and I think I can convince my mom to let me.

1 comment: