Friday, February 26, 2010

SPRING BREAK BABY!!(:


Spring Break (:
April second, I am leaving to go to Rhode Island (: I’m living with my nana and my aunt for the week that I am there. I plan on spending everyday at the beach, my best friend Haleigh is coming with me. We love going up to Rhode Island together, it’s more fun if you have your best friend with you.
My aunt Jill lives right by a lake. The lake by her house has a deck and it has like this ramp that goes into the water. The lake lets you catch minnow’s the lake is called Worden Pond. That’s where we spend most of our time. Or we drive over to the other beaches we go out to Chelo’s its not in Livonia so we eat it out there.
The there is this restaurant right on the water, you get to watch the boats come in or sit on the rocks. They have the best clam strips like ever, they always give you like a million French fries, the ones I don’t eat I give to the seagulls that are always around. Once you’re done eating there we normally go and walk along the stores. They have the fishing boats right behind the stores that you can walk by, you can see all the fish they bring in its actually really cool to see.
My favorite beach out there has rocks down the middle and on one side it is really rough ocean water. On the other side is a really shallow and calm and if you walk down the calm side you find this little beach kinda, there is this little area and there are a lot of snails and there are crabs you can catch. There are hermit crabs and king crabs, my sister and I went to the rough side once we started climbing on some rocks then we ended up in this hole. Turns out the hole we found was used in the war, they used it to hide, then you can see where they put the cannons. I think it was a cool sight to see.
I can’t wait till I go back to Rhode Island I am counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment