Friday, February 19, 2010

The love post(:


Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

The things I love. I love my best friend Haleigh, we have been friends ever sense 3rd grade. I love this girl she’s the only one who knows exactly what I’m thinking. She knows exactly how to make me laugh. We will be bestfriends like forever!(:
My other love is Jackie me and Jackie have like hated each other, sense the first time we met in 7th grade. We met at Holmes Middle School, this year Jackie and I had Photo together. I walked into the room and she was sitting there and I was like eww, after we started talking though we found out a lot. We found out that we have like everything in common we were like twins. So now were best friends we plan to be for a long time.
One other love that I had but lost was my papa. My papa raised my sister and I he was always there for everyone. My papa made friends with everyone and if you were friends with him, he would help you whenever you asked for it. Everyone loved my papa including me. My papa died on September19, 2008, but he will forever be loved.
Another love in my life is my grandmother. My nana is one of the most important people in my life, I don’t get to see my nana that much anymore, because she lives in Rhode Island but I’m going out there for spring break.
More loves in my life are Cory, I talk to a lot of people and things but I don’t tell guys a lot about me. This guy knows about everything there is too know about me. He’s just my best friend.
I love Summer, I love tanning outside, I love the hot summer air, I love when it gets dark real late, I love that I’m never cold, I love all the shorts I get to get, I love how you can go swimming like every day. I just love summer.
I love romance movies. I love the movies like A Walk to Remember, I love Sweet Home Alabama. I love The Lake House. I love The Notebook. I love all the sweet cute movies like these.
I love mountain dew; it is like my life support. I would DIE without mountain dew. I think it was like the best thing anyone has ever come up with.(:
I love my phone. I love to text I would like die without my phone. I’m always texting people.. I love Good Morning texts they just make my day. I love when random people send you text messages that just make you laugh. I love getting texts from random people I don’t know. I don’t like when I get my phone taken away, and when I get it back I have like 500 texts. I love my phone though(:
I love Alana!! We are like twins best friends from the moment I met her. She is like the peanut butter to my jelly. She is like the most amazing person you will like ever meet. If you know her you are like legit lucky Together we are so hyper it’s amazing.
I love Poohbear, He is like the best friend ever(: everyone is like so legit jealous they can’t be bestfriends with him because I am. Just because I love Poohbear.
I love spring break. Going away for a week, chilling by the water, tanning, I cant wait!
I love everyone. I’m such a hyper and outgoing person. I’m nice to everyone unless you give me a reason to be mean to you. If I don’t like you I will tell you I won’t pretend to like anyone. I speak what I’m thinking I don’t stop to think about it. But it doesn’t matter what everyone else thinks about me because I really could care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment