Friday, December 4, 2009

BLOG NUMBER 12=]






My apartments

I’m going to live in North Providence village of Greystone. I am going to live with my best friend so rent will be cheap. I’m going to live in Rhode Island because I love it there. My apartments is going to cost $1125 - $1400 but is comes with..
Unit Details
Heat: Gas
Air Conditioning: Central Air-conditioning
Range: Electric
Floors: Hardwood, Tile
Bathroom Set Up: Combined Shower & Bathtub, Shower Only
Fireplace: Not Specified
Outdoor Area: Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
Utilities Included: Water, Trash Pickup
Unit Amenities

Washer/Dryer Hookup
Dishwasher
Eat-In Kitchen
Spacious Closet(s)
Dining Area/Room
Separate Kitchen
Cable-Ready
Loft Layout
Air Conditioning
Unit Description
These two bedroom , two bathroom apartments include a tub shower bathroom and master bath with stand up shower. Five oversized windows overlook the Wanasquatucket River with lots of afternoon sun on the West side of the building.
It is going to be 29 miles away from Narragansett Pier. That is going to be amazing because I love beaches.

1 comment:

  1. Torey - where is your photo? the link does not take me to the apartment. Plus, you need to include your net earnings for entry level wages to this budget...

    ReplyDelete